Captain 7 has released some highly detailed scenery for Magdeburg. It look awesome and has different modes for each season!
Experience this highly detailed scenery product which has been developed as part of the cooperation between 29Palms Scenery Design and Captain7.
They payed a lot of attention to the details to give you the best possible rendition of this german regional airport. While keeping a fluid performance always in mind this scenery contains many ambitious features for a great flight sim experience!
Here’s a fully list of the features:
- Highly detailed rendition of the airport facilities and the surrounding area
- Animated people (airport staff and visitors)
- Animated vehicle traffic on surrounding roads and apron
- Photoground based on high resolution aerial imagery
- High resolution day and night object textures (2048px²)
- Seasonal ground textures and vegetation
- Numerous hand placed objects, incl. all new static GA aircraft models
- Convenient Scenery Configurator tool for individual performance settings
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Updater for automatic updates
- Quad Installer – includes FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D v1 and Prepar3D v2 versions
For more information click here