Aerosoft have announced the development of a new scenery project for Lukla Airport and Mount Everest Region!
In a post to the Aerosoft forum they wrote: “Lukla Mount Everest by LimeSim and S3DD has always been one of our most popular sceneries. Reason enough to give the aged product a complete overhaul. We’ll re-do the whole scenery from scratch!”
* Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway.
* Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby
* Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest
* Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps…
* New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet)
* Detailed mesh terrain
* …and other cool stuff 🙂
For more information click here