Aerosoft has released a preliminary feature list for their Berlin Brandenburg Professional scenery along with a feature list!
In a post to the Aerosoft forums, one of the developers posted a full list of features, they include, a Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport “Willy Brandt” (BER), including the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail and Realistic 3D grass and vegetation.
The previews released feature views around the airport showing off the extensive levels of detail included in the package.
The scenery is being developed by LimeSim and 29Palms in partnership with Aerosoft. There’s been no mention of a release date but it’s looking like it’s almost ready.
• Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport “Willy Brandt” (BER)
• Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail
• Two AFCAD versions that can be switched to your liking: BER open or SXF only
• Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles; road and train traffic
• Animated visual docking systems and jetways (Ctrl + J)
• High resolution day and night textures (2048px²)
• Extensive coverage of over 100km² with high resolution aerial imagery (0.2-0.4m/px)
• Complex mesh terrain even depicting smaller terrain features (e.g. elevated streets, quarries…)
• Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
• Highly detailed manual including charts (PDF)
• Compatible with all known add-ons
• Optional patch for ORBX FTX Germany North
• Dynamic Lights
• Automatic season switching
• Automatic activation of airport lighting equipment in bad weather conditions
• Exported using the P3D v4 SDK
For more information click here