It’s only been out for a day and already it’s receiving an update which includes a selection of the best bug fixes.
In a post to Facebook they wrote: “And After 7 years is still not finished – we continue to work hard on the crj add-on and can provide you with the first update today!”
The update includes the addition of GSX configuration files thanks to Ian Richardson and a keyboard for selected direction, selected airspeed and selected vs / pitch in the FMC.
A few crashes caused by bugs have been fixed including the FMC crash on the fix info page, here’s a full list of changes for the update which make this Version 188.8.131.52!
Has been added:
- FMS: Keyboard for selected direction, selected airspeed and selected vs / pitchgsx
- GSX configuration files (thanks to Ian Richardson)
- FMS: crash on the fix info page
- Ed2: Gierdämpfer And Stabilizer Trim-messages rotate / switch now with the rudder trim display
- ISI: brightness is occasionally set to-1, which makes the display dark
For more information click here