Aerosoft have today released a preview video for their upcoming Madeira X scenery!
Captured inside Prepar3D Version 3.4, Jeroen Doorman, the Aerosoft Video Producer shows us around this highly anticipated scenery. It features sweeping views of not just the airport, but the surrounding island!
Originally released in late 2011, this is a complete remake of the scenery adding many features including support for P3D among others. It’s also common knowledge, that once Jeroen gets his hands on the scenery it’s usually not far off release.
It’s not just the airport that modeled, the entire Island has been covered with photo real scenery and custom height mesh which makes the scenery look stunning when you’re flying into this challenging airport.
This version started development in June of 2016, here’s a list of the features that MK Studios, the development group behind the project say the scenery should have:
- Photo realistic island coverage with mesh
- Highly detailed airport Funchal Madeira and Porto Santo
- New changes made to the terminal finished in spring 2016
- Dozens of detailed VFR objects (bridges, wind power animated, plants etc)
- Realistic custom made approach (lead in lights) and runway lights
- Windsocks animated
- Detailed autogen covering all island
- Dynamic traffic
- AI Traffic compatibility
- GSX and SODE v1.3 compatible
- Extensive manual with charts
For more information click here