After 2 years of development Aerosoft have finally released Malaga X for FSX and P3D!
The Airport Malaga – Costa del Sol is the busiest airport in the Spanish region Andalusia, offering connections to and from the whole world. This highly detailed recreation for FSX, FSX – Steam Edition and P3D allows you to discover the distinctive flair of the Spanish province. For this purpose they’ve made sure to create a true to original model of the airport area, but also covered the city of Malaga with high resolution, 0.5m/px satellite images and hand placed city objects.
- Highly detailed model of the Airport Malaga “Costa del Sol” (AGP/LEMG)
- Coverage of the airport environment and city of Malaga with more than 180 km² of high resolution satellite images (0.5m/px)
- Appropriate Autogen and city objects
- Night lighting with partly pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Lots of static vehicles like buses, luggage carts
- CTRL-J animated jetways or SODE animated jetways as option
- Car, ship and train traffic in FSX, FSX:SE or P3D within the airport environment
- Ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Up to date taxiway lines and parking positions including the new runway
- 3D approach lighting and taxiway lights (light on performance)
- DX10 compatible (except Safegate models, the DX10 fixer 2.7 or higher is needed for that, which we recommend for DX10 anyway)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (only for FSX / AES is NOT compatible with FSX:SE and P3D)
- Config tool for optional features like grass, street lamps, etc.
- Complex AFCAD with airline assignments
For a price of €26.17 it’s a bargain you can pick it up from the Aerosoft shop here
For more information about the product and the development click here