Aerosoft has today released their highly anticipated Mega Airport Professional scenery for Madrid Airport!
Developed by Sim-Wings, this scenery covers the airport of Madrid-Barajas along with aerial imagery for 400km² along with features such as: SODE jetways, Detailed ground markings, and detailed 3D models and animations.
The scenery also comes with a detailed AFCAD that includes parking positions and approach procedures – the latter can be toggled between North and South approaches.
The airport Madrid-Barajas is the largest airport in Spain, the sixth-largest in Europe, and ranks number 25 in the world. Located about twelve kilometres north-east of the city, the international airport Madrid-Barajas is Europe’s most important connection to South America and the central hub for Spanish aviation.
The scenery is available from Aerosoft’s online store for €33.50; there is a upgrade service for those who currently own the previous version, details can be found here
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures; can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
- Simple installation: no changes to default configurations necessary
Special P3D V4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lights (can be turned off per area via config tool)
- Ground layout incl. detailed aerial image following P3D V4 SDK
- Optimised runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
For more information click here