Aerosoft have released their professional version of their scenery for Milano Malpensa Airport in Italy!
This update makes the scenery compatible with Prepar3D Version 4 along with bringing a plethora of new features.
“The Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano rank as the cradle of Italian aircraft construction. Today, Milano-Malpensa is one of merely a few airports left in this historic region. Malpensa is the second largest airport in Italy and serves as a hub for Alitalia, the largest Italian airline.
Discover Milano-Malpensa with this highly detailed recreation for Prepar3D V4. Seasonal photo textures with a 0.5 m/px resolution, highly detailed and authentic airport buildings as well as accurate approach lighting create a scenery that’s incredibly close to reality.
This experience is further enhanced by the jetways which are optionally animated exactly due to SODE, and by the integration of AES Lite (Airport Enhancement Services) which results in a highly believable simulation of enhanced, dynamic apron traffic (and traffic in the airport’s surroundings).”
The scenery is available on the Aerosoft download shop for £21.47 but existing customers of Milano Malpensa X can get and upgrade for only £6.
For more information click here
New Features for V4
- Code (BGLs) recompiled and optimized using new material options with P3D V4 SDK
- All objects optimized for new shadowing techniques
- Dynamic Lighting (can be disabled partially)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial imagery created according to P3D V4 SDK
- New detailed surface below and around the airport to blend in with default or FS Global Ultimate mesh
- Ground with seasonal adaptations
- All airport objects checked, corrected materials and combined to one object
- Vehicles combined and drawcall optimized
- Other objects checked and corrected
- Dynamic lights and effects splitted from lamp objects to be switchable
- 3D grass with seasonal adaptations
- Taxiway lights corrected and made switchable based on weather conditions
- Taxiway signs corrected and removed lost parts
- New weather-dependent 3D runway and approach lights
- AFCAD optimized and approaches added based on AIRAC 1803
- Added a few new models
- Scenery registration via add-on.xml
- New configuration tool