Aerosoft has released Aerosoft Tromsø XP; a version of the popular scenery for X-Plane 11!
Developed by Jo Erlend; Tromsø can now be enjoyed by users on the X-Plane platform after the scenery was originally released for FSX and P3D in 2014!
“With Tromsø XP, Jo Erlend Sund and Stairport Sceneries have created another beautiful Norwegian airport scenery for XPlane 11. This scenery depicts an extremely detailed recreation of Tromsø Airport on the island Tromsøya as well as its surroundings.
The total surface covered by the photo scenery stretches across an area of 121 km². The airport buildings come with high-resolution textures, and even the terminal interior has been recreated to high detail. Both the static aircraft at the airport and the buildings in the surroundings use custom models.
Users of the TerraMaxx add-on can enjoy the winters that are inherent to this location. Airport Tromsø is also compatible with World Traffic 3 and can use the AutoGate plug-in to realize animated jetways.”
The scenery is available from Aerosoft’s online store for $23.99 and is compatible with Version 11 of X-Plane.
- Highly detailed representation of Tromsø Airport (ICAO: ENTC, IATA: TOS)
- High-resolution ground image for the airport boundary
- Large photo scenery coverage of the surrounding area (121 km² / 50cm/pixel)
- Animated Jetways (AutoGate plug-in required)
- Several custom buildings covering the surrounding area
- Highly detailed building textures with baked shadows
- Realistic night time effects and custom XPlane lightning
- Highly detailed terminal interior
- Custom static aircraft included
- 3D grass implemented
- World Traffic 3 compatible (custom files included)
- TerraMaxx compatible (winter season)
For more information click here