Captain Sim has today announced what they’re calling a “New Generation” of their award winning 757 Captain Series!
In a post to their Facebook page, they wrote that they were “proud to introduce the new generation of the award-winning ‘757 Captain’ series: the ‘757 CAPTAIN III’ family of expansions for FSX and Prepar3D.”
The 757-2PW will be the “first member of the family” to come to the new pack creating a “highly detailed and accurate digital replica of the Boeing 757-200 with PW2037 and PW2040 engines.”
Key features of this expansion include All-new custom night lighting, Complete passenger cabin with in-flight entertainment systems and a Top-notch exterior model with 3D windows, cabin interior, passengers, stewardess and animated pilots.
– Fully functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR etc etc) Re-coded from scratch.
– All-new custom night lighting.
– Complete passenger cabin with in-flight entertainment system.
– Top-notch exterior model with 3D windows, cabin interior, passengers, stewardess and animated pilots.
– High resolution textures.
– Realistic flight model.
– Authentic sound set.
– ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor).
– Repaint kit.
– Aux 2D panels.
– Custom visual effects.
– Custom views including wing views.
– Sim Ops.
– 715 (seven hundred fifteen) pages Manual.
Captain Sim is also looking for beta testers, if you feel you could do this you need to comment on their Facebook post.
For more information click here