Captain Sim – the makers of the popular Boeing 757 addon for FSX and P3D – have today previewed a freighter expansion for their aircraft!
In a post to their Facebook page, the development team wrote: “Happy New Year! The good news is the 757 Freighter Expansion went Beta so it’s time for the first preview.”
“The 757 FREIGHTER EXPANSION supports all features of the 757-2PW Base pack and delivers the following eleven highly detailed and accurate digital replicas of the Boeing 757-200 Freighter variants.”
The previews released today show off the inside of the aircraft highlighting the unique configuration the freighter variant offers.
• 757-200PF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200PCF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535C engines
• 757-200SF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200SF with PW2040 engines
Each engine variation provides:
• Custom engine performance
• Custom FMC setup
• Custom Flight Model
• Complete VC including high resolution cargo cabin with wing views, animated doors, loader and ULDs.
• FMC cargo management features.
• 2D cargo management panel.
• Custom cargo management sounds.
For more information click here