After almost 8 years, finally Drzewiecki Design have released this incredibly detailed rendition of Warsaw Chopin Airport in Poland!
It was a fatal computer system error back in 2007 that halted a 70% complete project. They then decided to restart the development of this airport around 2 years ago and have been giving us regular previews of the progress since.
One iconic feature of this scenery addon is that Drzewiecki Design have designed and modelled the whole interior of the airport including all the terminals.
Warsaw Chopin Airport (EPWA) is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland’s capital. As Poland’s largest (covering an impressive 834 hectares of land) and busiest airport, Warsaw Chopin handles just under 40% of the country’s air passenger traffic. Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour). The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilt many times in the history. Currently it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
- Compatible with FSX and P3D
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Internal modeling, animations, 3D people, static aircraft and much more
- Additional POIs like large hospitals, large churches, fuel stations etc. and all VFR points perfectly recognisable
- SODE animated jetways
- Customisable design
- Custom airport charts included
- Compatible with all kind of mesh, land class and vector add-ons
- Fully compatible with Warsaw City X
- Compatible with GSX (correct gate features already set)
For more information and to purchase click here