Drzewiecki Design yesterday released some previews of their long-awaited Washington Scenery!
These previews are the last we will see prior to it’s expected release on the 18th February. Since the presidential inauguration in January Drzewiecki Design has really been pushing this scenery.
Drzewiecki Design is best known for their Super high detailed sceneries, the Washington DC scenery is no exception to this, the amount of detail in the scenery is mind blowing!
It contains over 1500 custom designed buildings with the whole downtown area of DC fully 3D modeled. Despite all this detail, Drzewiecki Design has worked hard to try and minimalize the effects on your system by offering lower resolution textures and other tools.
• Washington, D.C. scenery with about 1500 custom-made buildings incl. whole downtown in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, stadiums, harbors/marinas and other objects, all with night textures
• Large scenery area (McLean – Newington – Cheltenham – College Park) with night and seasonal textures and a detailed autogen
• Detailed scenery of KDCA Washington National Airport, with terminal interiors, detailed ground markings, wet asphalt at rain, SODE animated jetways, static aircraft etc.
• Lite sceneries of KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield and W32 Washington Executive Airport with custom-made all airport buildings and realistic ground poly layer.
• Many helipads and heliports including White House, KJPN Pentagon Army Heliport, KBOF Joint Base Anacostia–Bolling, MedStar Washington Hospital, Washington DC Police Department Air Support, US Park Police Anacostia Operations Facility, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Emergency Heliport and Georgetown Hospital
• Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used as well as the Lite Texture Pack provided
For more information click here