It’s an update for EZDok! That sounds interesting and they now have support for the Steam Edition of FSX. It seems that there is now becoming a bigger variety of addons that now support SE!
This is what was posted on the Simforums:
“For 2 years we received many emails with a request to support Prepar3D. After the release of FSX-SE (Steam Edition) we made an update to 1.18 to support FSX-SE. Also, on version 1.17 but we fixed some system bugs which have been reported since 1.17. So now we present version 1.18
Version 1.18 changes:
1. Support of all versions of a simulator of FSX-Boxed, FSX-Steam Edition, Prepar3D V2.4 (V1 is not suppoted).
2. WorldCamera works in all versions.
3. The mechanism of operation of WorldCamera has changed.
4. Repositioned EZdok cameras in the simulator menu. Now there is no need to launch the configuration utility every time after installation of a new airplane.
5. The configuration utility has changed. It is a version 2.0. Actually starting with the version 1.18 we do a connection to the version 2.0 interface. Version 2.0 is in the works and will likely be a small upgrade for existing users. But you can use some version 2.0 interface features now.
6. If WorldCamera doesn’t work for you, we created a service utility to search variables in the simulator. This may allow your WorldCamera to work. The utility works for FSX, FSX-SE, and Prepar3D V.2 (no support for P3D V.1.
For a full set of instruction click here