Flightbeam have today released their scenery for KMSP Minneapolis-St Pauls International Airport!
“Welcome to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, the largest and busiest airport in the six-state Upper Midwest region of the United States.
KMSPHD is a venture into a new level of immersion and realism. Easily eclipsing the detail level of previous products, KMSPHD was handcrafted after an extensive on-site photo survey in conjunction with the official assistance of airport officials (MAC).
This product, coupled with our brand new Flightbeam Manager, is aimed to bring you a high level of airport immersion with a user-friendly interface. KMSP is compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D v3, Prepar3d v4.”
You can pick up your copy today because it’s now available from the Flightbeam Studios store for $29.99 which is about £25.
- NEW! Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required)
- NEW! Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KMSP to your liking
- NEW! Over 100 highly detailed, optimized SODE dynamic jetways
- NEW! Static passengers, vehicles, aircraft and much more
- NEW! Dynamic lighting optional for P3Dv4
- Specially designed for P3D v4 and P3D v3. Compatible with FSX
- Our most detailed airport yet and highly optimized for best performance
- Stunning 2048×2048 High Definition textures throughout airport
- Custom animated vehicles
- 3d volumetric grass throughout airport
- Special environmental effects such as water puddles and lamp glows
For more information click here