Flightbeam Studios have today released previews showing off Version 2 of their popular KSFO San Francisco International HD scenery!
Along with this set of previews they announced that the scenery was “coming soon”. In a post to Facebook they wrote: “KSFO-HD owners are in for a treat. KSFO-HD v2 is coming soon.”
They continued by saying: “Of course, this update is completely free.Check back soon for more details, including release date.”
V2 includes Dynamic Lighting (P3D v4), Major ground texture improvements, including specularity and Massive framerate performance improvements!
- Exclusively uses Flightbeam Manager (no Addon Manager/Couatl required)
- Massive framerate performance improvements
- Dynamic Lighting (P3D v4)
- New, stable volumetric Floodlight glows (P3D)
- SODE Jetways (including functional dual jetways)
- Major ground texture improvements, including specularity
For more information click here, otherwise, enjoy the selection of previews released, they feature the dynamic lighting in P3D V4 and the extensive visual improvements Flightbeam has added to V2!