Flightbeam Studios / iBlueYonder have released the highly anticipated scenery for KPDX Portland International Airport!
In a post to the Flightbeam Facebook page, the development studio said: “There’s something new in our webstore. A highly requested airport is now available!”
Developed by Bill Womack, KPDXHD is a faithful recreation of an airport which was voted best in the United States several years running by Conde Nast Traveler magazine.
The scenery leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations.
KPDXHD also includes custom static GA and military aircraft, along with large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen.
KPDXHD is available from Flightbeam Studios’ online store for £24.66, for more information click here
- Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required)
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KPDX to your liking
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft
- Includes large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen
- Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution
- Includes custom static GA and military aircraft
- P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included
- Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations
- Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport