FlyTampa have today released a Version 2 update for their popular scenery for Hong Kong Kai-Tak Airport VHHX!
The update to the scenery includes many new features including the addition of SODE jetway support, and safegates.
Prepar3D V4 allows the addition of Dynamic Lighting, along with a “Low-Visibility” Airport Lighting option”, and 3D Animated ground crew.
The update is available from the FlyTampa website and is free of charge to existing customers, it’s available here
For more information click here
– Added SODE jetways
– Added safegates
– Completely recompiled using P3Dv4 SDK
– Improved loading time
– Updated ground polys using ZBias method
– Updated ground pavement textures
– Updated ground markings
– Updated IGS 13 Lighting/Halos
– Added 3D grasses
– Added rain/Wet FX
– Added dynamic lighting
– Added “Low-Visibility” Airport Lighting option
– Added static GA aircraft
– Added 3D Animated ground crew
– Updated night textures
– Installer uses add-ons.xml method
– Installation is self-contained and can be moved elsewhere after installation