FSFX Packages yesterday released some details regarding Chaseplane and the upcoming Alpha 2!
In a post to their blog they talk about the added features and improvements, they plan to made in the second edition of Chaseplane Alpha.
The last 3 weeks have been great. ChasePlane is getting better and better in great part because of you, the community. Since the Alpha program started Nov. 1st, we released 35 updates, fixing issues reported by the community and adding new features to the platform.
As November comes to an end, we’re closing in on a feature-freeze for Alpha 1. That means that we will not be adding new features or fixing non-critical issues until Alpha 2. Some users are still experiencing critical issues with Keyboards, Controllers and with overall performance. We’re continuing the work to figure those out and will update as required.
- TrackIR integration
- Performance improvements
- Reorder presets by writing the desired index directly
- Saveable presets in Static Mode
- Massive improvements on the In-Sim View Selector (+ fix for pointing devices & for HiDPI displays)
- Control over the sim’s built-in views
- Transfer of preset shortcuts when importing from other aircraft
- Camera control while in Cinematic Mode
- Transition time option per preset
- Engine turbulence from inside the cockpit (open canopies)
- Virtual doors and walls
- Contextual menu in ChasePlane to edit presets
- Customizable information overlay including VAS usage, currently loaded preset, save status etc.
- Experimental Community features
- Simulation Rate support
- Sticky Mouse-Look option
- Slew Mode detection
- Built-in Spot View support
- Double-Tap key assignments
- Option to minimize to taskbar
- Saved Window position
- Scroll zoom
- Hidden cursor when mouse wheel is pressed and moving
- Key Assignments Enable/Disable
- Importable camera definitions (built into most aircraft)
Thanks to everyone for their incredible feedback, ChasePlane has already gotten much better because of you and will continue to improve to be the best camera add-on available.