A few days early, FSFX Packages has released Version 1.5 of their Alpha for Chaseplane!
It’s flagship feature is support for Track IR, a feature that users have been high anticipating since it’s initial release!
In a blog post announcing the update, FSFX Packages wrote: “We are still hard at work, bringing new features and eradicating bugs in ChasePlane. We are so excited about what we’ve done so far that we decided to give it all to you as a huge early update!
[Alpha 1.5 has the] best features of Alpha 2, before Alpha 2. Yes, that includes built-in support for TrackIR and transfer of control assignments when importing presets from other aircrafts. Here is a comprehensive list of what’s in the Alpha 1.5 update, scroll down to see changes in the user interface”
For more information click here
- Built-in TrackIR support
- Improved performance and stability (fixing stutters for most users)
- Follow Horizon feature
- Tunable turbulence to control frequency, amplitude and even choose the axis affected by the movements
- Saveable Static Cameras
- Dynamic listing of static cameras sorted and filtered by distance.
- Mouse is now hidden when moving the camera using the middle mouse button
- Scroll to zoom option per preset
- Transitions can now be tuned per preset, you can even change their easing functions!
- Manual control over the Cinematic Mode
- Potential fix for Keyboard and Mouse freezes
- Reworked In-Sim View Selector with better compatibility 3rd party mouse drivers and support for HiDPI displays
- You can now set your own defaults for turbulence, controls and advanced options using the new contextual menu
- You can now copy a specific setting to all your presets for the current aircraft using the new contextual menu
- You can now directly search for specific controls assignments in the preferences
- Possibility to reorder presets by entering the desired index
- Option to automatically track the aircraft in Outside & Static views
- Reworked turbulence sensibilities
- Option to enable Gimbal stabilization
- Sticky Mouse Look
- Speed and inertia for focal (zoom) adjustments now have dedicated sliders
- Option to minimize to taskbar instead of the system tray
- The position of the main window is now saved
- Slew Mode detection
- You can now control default simulator views like Spot-view when using ChasePlane