Flight Sim Labs has today released their long-awaited A320-X for Prepar3d V4!
In a post to their Facebook page, they wrote: “We are happy to announce that the A320-X for P3Dv4 release v126.96.36.199 is now available”
This comes after months of development and the response from the users has been positive with one saying: “OMG I think I just exploded”
Notes from release
- If you are already a Flight Sim Labs customer and have purchased the A320-X for Prepar3D v3 *before* this release, the P3Dv4 version is available for you FREE OF CHARGE. Simply select the option to upgrade when you purchase the product and provide your v3 order details to continue.
- There is a new version of FSL Spotlights that is P3Dv4-compatible *only*. You will need that version installed before you can enjoy the full dynamic light splendor in the A320-X virtual cockpit, but also now on external model surfaces as well, so please download and install the FSL Spotlights for P3Dv4 after you have installed the A320-X.
- The A320-X for P3Dv4 first release includes most of the additions, fixes and changes that we have discussed for the general Service Pack 1 roll-out. These changes will also find themselves in an upgrade pack for the FSX and P3Dv3 versions which will come soon after the P3Dv4 version has been released.
- Support and bug fixes of all versions of the A320-X will continue normally – we expect that Service Pack 1 will be the last major update with new functionality for 32-bit versions of the product line and our focus will shift to the 64-bit platform(s) afterwards.
- There have been inquiries about our Home Cockpit and Professional version release road-map. We’ve already been showcasing some of that work in flight simulator shows, so expect more news on this later on.
“This release marks our transition into Lockheed Martin’s latest Prepar3D v4.1 edition, a significant milestone for developers and simulator fans alike. The pathway into the 64-bit code base is most important, as it allows our product line to showcase changes, improvements and exciting new features without being artificially limited by the 32-bit memory space of 4 Gigabytes.”
“We wish to thank you very much for your continued support and wish you many happy flights with the all new A320-X in Prepar3D v4! We’ll join you in the virtual skies!”
For more information click here