JustSim have released their scenery for the well known Innsbruck airport!
Innsbruck Airport is well known for having a difficult approach due to surrounding terrain, prohibiting certain aircraft types from operating at the airport. The approach and descent is a very complicated process—the Alps create vicious winds and currents, which the pilot has to deal with throughout the process. Because there are mountains all around, the plane usually circles the airport, enters a pattern, to decrease both speed and altitude.
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- Fully AI traffic compatible
- Excellent night effects.
- Optimised for excellent performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground
- Realistic reflections during rain (Prepar3D V3)
- Realistic reflections on glass (Prepar3D V3)
They’ve also included a cool little promo video to show off the outstanding overall quality of the scenery!
For more information click here