Just a day after announcing the development of Malta International Airport, JustSim released the scenery package for P3D!
The scenery – which is fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe – features high resolution ground textures, many animated custom ground vehicles, and shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings.
JustSim’s rendition of Malta International Airport is available from SimMarket for around £22.96 or around USD$29.74
The development team also said that an X-Plane 11 version of the scenery would be following shortly after the release of this version.
For more information click here
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad 3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- SODE animated windsocks
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Over 82000 custom autogen objects
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- 3D people
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, photobackground high resolution
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format