What’s this? 29Palms release 29Palms Airport for X-Plane so you can now fly your 737 Classic into a new airport!
Originally developed for FSX a few years ago 29Palms decided to breath new life into an old development by releasing it for a completely different platform! They said “Twentynine Palms was actually our first project a few years back for FSX. It didn’t reach the final stage of development. But we’ve learned a lot and decided to bring the project back to life which resulted in the release of this scenery.
We’ve set a whole new level of detail and realism with this scenery, based on many references from the real airport. Along with a huge library of high-quality 3D objects, the software forms the basis for all prospective 29Palms sceneries. Covering over 250km² with high-resolution satellite imagery, the scenery provides a lot to explore.”
- Highly detailed rendition of Twentynine Palms Airport (KTNP), California
- Complete coverage of over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery (0.25-0.6m/px)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground by „texture baking“
- X-Plane 10 HDR Lights
- High-resolution day and night textures (2048px²)
- Realistic rendition of light sources on all 3D objects and ground by „baked lighting“
- Compatible with HD-Mesh V3 by Andras Fabian (please read the “X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery v3” chapter in the manual)
- Over 100.000, hand-placed and custom made vegetation objects
- Complete reconstruction of airport’s lighting equipment
- Animated Car Traffic
- Numerous custom made static objects and aircraft around the airport
- Scenery Configurator for optimal performance
- Excellent performance with high framerates due to optimizations