Orbx today released the third set of previews showing off their highly anticipated FTX Innsbruck scenery!
Developed by Orbx’s Jarrad Marshall, Innsbruck is a scenery location that’s received much attention from developers over recent months including JustSim and Aerosoft.
Orbx joined the game in August of 2016 and since then we’ve been blown away by the outstanding quality of their work. In the last set of previews released last week Jarrad released the scenery features:
- Ultra high-definition rendition of Innsbruck airport
- Extremely detailed ground polygon optimised for FSX and P3D
- Over 30 static aircraft unique to LOWI – no type/skin seen in any other airport project to date!*
- Entirely new custom GSE for Innsbruck – highly detailed refuelling trucks, fire appliances, buses, carts, cars and more.
- Highly accurate baked ambient occlusion and new lighting techniques
- Complex lighting options to match real-life (including the famous extended “Rabbit”)
- Highly accurate APX designed by our resident guru, Graham Eccleston
- Advanced rendering, modelling and optimization techniques for the best balance between performance and detail. *Aside from the B757 – this was also included with our recent Dubrovnik scenery.
Innsbruck is world famous for its rather difficult approach and fairly short runway. Located in the heart of Austria it’s a popular destination for people across Europe. For more information click here