Orbx’s Screenshot Artist, Iain Emms, has today released his final set of previews featuring the highly anticipated FTX Innsbruck scenery!
In a post to the Orbx forums, he wrote: “Well then chaps you know what this means, Its nearly time to get ready to explore this fantastic piece of work by Jarrad.”
As mentioned, when Iain posts his ‘final previews’, the project featured, 9 times out of 10 releases in following week meaning that we will probably see the release of the scenery sometime next week!
The previews released were shot in P3D V3.4 but the scenery will be available upon release for both FSX and P3D!
Jarrad Marshall, the developer behind FTX Innsbruck released the scenery features in a previous post, he wrote:
- Ultra high-definition rendition of Innsbruck airport
- Extremely detailed ground polygon optimised for FSX and P3D
- Over 30 static aircraft unique to LOWI – no type/skin seen in any other airport project to date!*
- Entirely new custom GSE for Innsbruck – highly detailed refuelling trucks, fire appliances, buses, carts, cars and more.
- Highly accurate baked ambient occlusion and new lighting techniques
- Complex lighting options to match real-life (including the famous extended “Rabbit”)
- Highly accurate APX designed by our resident guru, Graham Eccleston
- Advanced rendering, modelling and optimization techniques for best balance between performance and detail.
- * Aside from the B757 – this was also included with our recent Dubrovnik scenery.
For more information click here