Ken and Tim from ORBX have managed to stun the world with there awesome rendition of Pago Pago International Airport!
This latest package covers all of American Samoa and Samoa (formally known as Western Samoa) to make up one huge area called the ‘Samoan Experience’, spread out over 17 islands in the deep south pacific and covering over 3000 square kilometers of scenery.
At the heart of this are 7 exciting tropical airports ranging in size from huge International size runways to tiny remote airstrips, it’s a must-have for all types of pilots looking for a exciting and memorable experience in the south pacific, experience the tropical feel of coconut palms, coral reefs and volcanoes, dense jungles and atolls all right at your finger tips.
- Over 3000 sq-km total landsize
- 17 Islands and 7 airports in one package
- NSTU Pago Pago International Airport
- NSFA Faleolo International Airport
- Z08 Ofu Airport
- FAQ Fitiuta Airport
- NSFI Fagali’i Airport
- NSAU Asau Airport
- NSMA Maota Airport
- American Samoa 100% covered with 30/60cm pristine photoreal, custom autogen and crisp 10m terrain mesh
- Samoa (formally Western Samoa) covered by hand placed landclass and vector polygon scenery with photoreal insets for the airports, completely re-drawn shorelines and beaches and topped off with a 30m terrain mesh
- Custom Samoan HD autogen vegetation and houses
- Custom Samoan static aircraft
- Huge number of custom POI objects
- AI USCG cutter with land-able helideck
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and unique night-lighting techniques used for maximum realism
- Animated people and birds
- Highly detailed APXs
- Designed to work best with the FTX Global basepack
For more information and to purchase click here