On Monday, Orbx announced the development of Kern Valley for their FTX Southern Califonia scenery!
Today, Iain Emms, Orbx’s Screenshot Artist posted his first look at Kern Valley on the Orbx forums writing: “Kern Valley my first look. Taken in P3DV3.4. In 4K.”
The screenshots posted show off the surrounding area around Kern Valley Airport and looking at the images it looks like a perfect place for some low-level exploration.
The scenery itself features 250 square kilometers of 80cm photoreal imagery, 30 square kilometers of 30cm high-resolution imagery and Mountainous terrain with peaks up to 6,500ft only miles from the airport!
There’s been no mention of a release date but usually, once Iain gets his hands on the scenery it’s usually not too far away from release!
- 250 square kilometers of 80cm photoreal imagery
- 30 square kilometers of 30cm high-resolution imagery
- High-resolution buildings
- Mountainous terrain with peaks up to 6,500ft only miles from the airport
- Over 70 custom models built from photos of the real aerodrome
- Sharp 5m Mesh making the mountains pop
For more information click here