Orbx has released their highly anticipated scenery package for KSBA Santa Barbara airport in central California!
In a post to the Orbx forums, Community Manager, Aimee Sanjari said: “KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport from Misha Cajic is now available for purchase on OrbxDirect for FSX and all versions of P3D.”
KSBA is served by 5 airlines on a regular basis by CRJ’s, 737’s, A320’s and more, and is the perfect combination of airline and GA destination. With its main 6000ft runway and two 4200ft GA runways, this airport caters to pretty much whatever your favourite type of flying is. The airport is uber-optimized for all kinds of operations to ensure smooth performance at all times.
Aside from the high detail airport, we have also included a HUGE area of 500sq km of fully annotated and detailed scenery around the airport, covering the entire city of Santa Barbara, Goleta, and the stunning mountain range that can be seen from the airport and city. You certainly won’t run out of things to explore here!
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- HUGE 500km2 coverage area at 30cm/60cm /1m
- Beautiful rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Additional “lite” landing area – 0CA3 Crawford Airport
- Custom vegetation and trees native to area
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and night-lighting methods used for maximum realism
- Plenty of VFR landmarks and POIs to explore including schools, shops, factories, custom bridges and others.
- Full suite of ObjectFlow, PeopleFlow2, TextureFlow and more included
- Extensive control panel with options for alternative APX/AI configurations
- Strongly optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
The airport is available from Orbx’s online store, OrbxDirect, for AUD $39.95 (approx. USD $28.80 / €24.60 / £21.95 )
For more information click here