Developed by Orbx’s Jarrad Marshall, KPSP Palm Springs has today been released for Aerofly FS 2!
The scenery features, beautiful hand-edited ground textures at 30cm/1m resolution, All-new custom vegetation cultivation, 3D Night lighting for the entire city, among many other features.
KPSP is an international airport located a short distance from the centre of downtown Palm Springs, and is currently host to twelve airlines serving the continental US, Canada and Mexico. The unique terminal is a combination of mid-century Modernism (the main building) and open-air planning (the Sonny Bono concourse).
This makes for a wonderfully unique setting for your airliner flights; park alongside the outdoor terminal area that includes sculpted parkland, a children’s playground, shops and even a well-known coffee chain. Beyond the terminal, there is plenty else to see at the airport.
Explore the Palm Springs Aviation Museum with it’s wide variety of airside and non-airside exhibits. As well as this, check out the FBOs, the ongoing work at the Skywest facilities, and of course the (relatively) new control tower.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
- Enormous 1500sq km coverage
- Beautiful hand-edited ground textures at 30cm/1m resolution
- Impeccable 10m high res mesh
- High-detail ground poly with bump/spec mapping
- All-new custom vegetation cultivation
- Dozens of custom landmarks
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway helipads
- Unique static aircraft and vehicles exclusive to KPSP
- Extraordinarily detailed Airport Terminal
- Incredible virtual reality integration: optimized for performance and smoothness
- Extreme high-density vegetation and building cultivation
- 3D Night lighting for the entire city
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and unique night-lighting techniques used for maximum realism
- Custom animated content
- Orbx PeopleFlow technology
- Designed to blend seamlessly with default Aerofly scenery
- Incredible performance on even mid-range systems – far superior to FSX/P3D/XP11!
The scenery is available from Orbx’s online store, Orbx Direct, for $39.95 (approx. USD $28.80 / €24.60 / £21.95)
For more information click here