Prepar3D Version 4.3 was released yesterday evening and it brought with it a load of new features and hundreds of fixes!
“The next update for Prepar3D v4 is here! Prepar3D v4.3 takes simulation to the next level offering new features including interactive panel windows in virtual reality (VR) with improved scenery dynamic lighting performance,
“The update also includes several new C-130 user-selectable aircraft, as well as numerous user interface (UI) enhancements, various stability and performance improvements, multiple bug fixes, and much more.”
- Vehicle panels can now be used in VR.
- Window Definitions can now be created and applied to Prepar3D windows.
- Added Scenery Library and Add-ons to the Startup Screen.
- Added interactive Map to the Airport Selection Screen.
- Added six flyable C-130 aircraft as default selectable vehicles:
- AC-130 ‘Spectre’
- New placeable scenario objects added:
- Outrider Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) vehicle
- 74K Aerostat lighter-than-air vehicle system and mooring platform
- Miniature Hit-to-Kill (MHTK) missile
- Javelin missile
- Surface-to-Air Missile ground vehicle
- TPQ-53 Radar System ground vehicle
- Multi-Mission Launcher ground vehicle
- High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) ground vehicle
They finished the announcement by saying: “Thank you for your continued support for Prepar3D. We hope you find that Prepar3D v4.3 continues to be the most immersive learning, simulation, and training platform available.”
For more information and to see the full changelog, click here: https://prepar3d.com/news/2018/06/114765/