Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D has received its first update since the release of Version 4 last month!
Hotfix 1 for Prepar3D V4 fixes many things that users have reported to the development team over the last month or so.
One of the main elements of the hotfix is performance related because they’ve fixed memory leaks related to external views and vehicle textures and performance impact when entering and then exiting VR!
In a post on their website, they wrote: “The Prepar3D team is excited to announce the first Hotfix update to Prepar3D v4.0 (22.214.171.12486). It can be downloaded immediately from the Purchased Downloads section of the website. It addresses many reports and requests from our forum users.”
They added: “Please be aware that some third party developers might have to update their add-ons to be compatible with the hotfix. Please contact the third party developers directly for any compatibility questions.”
- Fixed an issue in VR views that prevented dynamic lighting in the right eye
- Fixed memory leak related to external views and vehicle textures
- Fixed performance impact when entering and then exiting VR
- Fixed text label size mismatches in VR
- Fixed the F-16 speedbrakes
- Corrected an issue where a scenario saved from the startup screen would not be loaded after a reset
- Preventing vehicle sounds from playing during load
- Fixed a crash on startup due to controllers using bad port and hub values
- Added an unobtrusive watermark for developer licenses
- Fix for a crash when using index 0 with playload stations
- Fix for ICAO entries in the Logbook
- Corrected the clickable mouse area of the RadarGauge
- Added the Delete Scenario button back to the Scenario user interface
- Fixed effect texture orientations being flipped (e.g. coastline waves)
- Fixed the Graphics Profile Name not syncing with the correct saved graphics settings
- Fixed issue related to the flag SIMCONNECT_CLIENT_DATA_PERIOD_ON_SET not working with SimConnect_RequestClientData
- Corrected issues with autogen Annotator building selection that would result in missed or incorrect selections
For a full list of the features and for more information click here