QualityWings has today released their Quarter 1 status update for 2018!
In a post on their Facebook page, the development team released a short update to let people know what’s going on with them. The announcement talks about their 787,757 and 146 aircraft.
- TrueGlass rain effects (P3D only)
- Dynamic lighting (P3D only)
- High-resolution displays (P3D only)
- ND: Airport Map taxiway, runway and gate highlighting
- Config Page entry for PauseAtTOD and 1xAtTOD
- Panel state automatically saved whenever the user saves the flight in the FSX menu
- Support for key assignments for autopilot/autothrottle events
- Config option to set the location of Activesky Snapshot files
Further functionality for the 787 will be introduced by means of a Product Improvement Package (PIP). We will share more information on that later this year.
The 757 is currently undergoing beta testing in P3Dv4. The release will happen after the 787 has been released.
We are currently not beta testing the 146 in order to be able to focus on the 787 and 757. It has, however, underwent all the rework that is required for P3Dv4 compatibility and is being tested internally. Once the Boeings are out of the door we will ship out the 146 to our Beta team and try to get that one released as soon as possible.
For more information click here