It’s the first day of a new year and this is the second major release we’ve seen today, this time coming from REX Simulations as they release their highly anticipated Sky Force 3D!
“Sky Force 3D is a complete overhaul of the weather and environment experience, bringing dimension to FSX, FSX Steam, and Prepar3D v1, 2, 3 and 4.”
Sky Force 3D features new 3D Cloud Models and Structures Based on Real-World Cloud Classification, New Weather Engine, New Lightning Effects and many more exciting features listed below.
- New 3D Cloud Models and Structures Based on Real-World Cloud Classification
- Dynamic Synchronization
- New Cloud SDK (No more upside-down clouds or repeating cloud bottoms)
- Natural Photo-Based Environment Textures
- New Weather Engine
- Integrated Flight Center
- Interactive Mapping System
- Built-in PTA Integration
- Innovative Sky and Sun Atmospherics
- New Lightning Effects
- New HD Environment Sound Effects
- All Packaged in a 4.6GB Download, Expandable to Nearly 20GB
- Compatible With All Weather Engines and Environment Products and Much More!
“Owners of any previous REX products can get the new Sky Force 3D for 15% Off! To receive this discount, you must purchase Sky Force where you originally purchased another REX product.”
REX Sky Force 3D is available from REX’s online store for $44.95, for more information and to purchase click here