REX Simulations have finally released a revolutionary product that overhauls the default airport textures within Flight sim!
REX Worldwide Airports HD is the most realistic global airport texture & 3D vehicle model enhancement available on the market today. Now you will be able to experience your airports in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D in TRUE high definition!
REX Worldwide Airports HD is an extensive photoreal global airport graphics package created from real-world airport structures and supporting environments. These environments were authored from high-resolution photography all around the world from real-world counterparts, and will customize and transform over 24,000+ airports within the simulator.
What’s great is that ALL REX customers no matter what you’ve bought will receive 20% off when purchasing it! Standard pricing is $29.95 but REX customers get 20% off that price!
Click here for the store
- Global airport graphics created from real-world airport environments.
- REX Worldwide Airports HD is fully compatible with all 3rd-party addons, including addon airports and will not interfere in any way.
- Tailored to low and high-end systems, REX Worldwide Airports HD is comprised of default resolution to high-definition choices.
- Give ALL default airports in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D the payware-style treatment!
- Day and night lighting textures included, giving a realism never seen before at default airports.
- 6GB of airport specific textures and airport vehicle models included.
- REX Worldwide Airports HD covers the entire globe.
- Compatible with FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D and one license covers all!
- Transform all airports worldwide with one click.
- Easily select, install and even save your creations within the included user interface application.
- Airport terminals, buildings and maintenance facilities, small/medium/large airport hangars, custom airline specific hangars, fully coherent airport ground environments, jetways, custom 3D airport ground vehicle models, airport lighting and parking garages.
- Runway and taxiway detailed planar bump-map effects.
- Endless variations.
For more information click here