PCFlight will be attending this years Royal International Airshow and we thought it would be a good idea to let you know what’s going to be flying at the show.
We can now confirm the aircraft that will be taking part in the 4 hour flying display on Friday 17 July. We have tried to include as many of the countries that participated in the Battle of Britain as possible (as well as a few others!) as part of our commemoration of the 75th Anniversary. All of the below listed aircraft will also feature in both Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 flying displays.
Friday Flying Display:
• Massed Flypast of Battle of Britain Historic Aircraft
• RAF Red Arrows
• RAF Typhoon & BBMF Spitfire Synchro Pair
• RAF Hawk T.2 Role Demo
• RAF Typhoon
• Airbus A400M
• Patrouille de France
• Czech Mil Mi-24V/Mi-35 ‘Hind’ Helicopter
• Polish MiG-29
• Tri-National Tornado Training Establishment Flypast of 3 Tornado’s
• Belgian F-16AM
• Hellenic Air Force F-16 Demo Team ‘Zeus’
• USAF CV-22B Osprey
It’s a 4 hours flying display on Friday 17th and we will be bringing you coverage of the event.
For more information click here