FTX Southern Alaska has received a massive update in the form of SP4. Which includes some patches and bug fixes
Here’s what Orbx put on there website on the 31st, the update includes adjustments to the homer shorelines and road traffic.
- Important! You must set FTX Central to North America before applying this patch
- SAK Service Pack 4 is an incremental patch, meaning you should already have SAK updated to “Patch 003 April 2014” (check in FTX Central via Tools > Reports > FTX Products installed)
- Adjustments to the Homer area shorelines, road and traffic network, landclass, etc., to ensure compatibility with our new PAHO add-on
- ObjectFlow now uses unified DLL
- Refer to FTX NA BLUE SAK SP4 User Guide for all the other updates
For more information and to download click here