Following the release of TFDi’s 717 on the 23rd December a few problems have come to light since its release. Today they’ve released a statement entitled their ‘To-Do’ list.
“A number of issues have been discovered, as you’re all aware. We’re currently prioritizing issues based on the number of users they affect and the severity, but I figured it was best to list our current plans.
For the first major update, the following show stoppers are on the list:
- Blue screens of death/nvwgf2um CTD
- Low performance for some users
- Various CTDs regarding SID/STAR selection
- Shared cockpit connectivity/disconnection
Once those are resolved, we will address the following systems-related issues first:
- FADEC response time/over-spool
- Autothrottle response/authority
- Horrendous autoland/localizer performance
Update (11:19PM EST 12/26/2016): I believe I’ve found a lead on the performance issue. I will be investigating it, implementing it, and testing among the users affected as soon as possible.”
For more information click here