TropicalSim release their 2016 edition of Faro Airport!
Faro Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto Internacional de Faro) (IATA: FAO, ICAO: LPFR), also known as Algarve Airport, is located 4 km (2.5 mi) to the west of Faro in Portugal. The airport opened in July 1965. A total of 6.4 million passengers used Faro airport in 2015. The airport became a hub for the first time in March 2010, when Ryanair decided to base seven of its aircraft there. The airport gets very busy during the summer months, namely from March to October, to the extent that the airport becomes a slot coordinated airport.
Not only is this airport available for FSX and P3D; TopicalSim is among the few developers still releasing for FS2004 users. For €23.88 it certainly looks worth the price and the preview shots of the scenery look great!
- Highly detailed rendition of Faro Airport / LPFR – Portugal
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new car park layout
- Featuring the renovated control tower
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Full night illumination
- Photoscenery with full custom autogen
- Photoscenery features full night illumination and seasonal variations
- Stock animated cars on highway and airport adjacent roads for FSX and Prepar3d versions
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
For more information click here