Tropicalsim have released Kansas City and it’s looking to be really good and it’s compatible with FSX and P3D
The MCI complex spans more than 10,000 acres, and its three runways can accommodate up to 139 aircraft operations per hour. Uncongested air and ground space, short taxi time, and a low weather-related closure/cancellation rate are why MCI consistently ranks among the lowest in delays of all U.S. airports. Three runways, two of them parallel with 6,575 feet of separation, Category III instrument Landing System and other features help keep operations smooth in even the worst of weather. New surfaces on the runways, taxiways and terminal aprons, along with ongoing infrastructure improvements, enhance the airport’s efficiency and convenience to air carriers.
- Highly detailed Kansas City Intl’ / KMCI
- Full night illumination
- 190km² of photoscenery featuring full autogen and seamless blending with the default environment
- Compatible with default FSX scenery
- Compatible with add-on mesh.
- Compatible with add-on landclass
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Usage of the FSX SDK for FSX version, FS9 SDK for FS9 version and Prepar3d v2 SDK for Prepar3d v2 version