Tropical Sim have been busy at work updating their Punta Cana scenery to the 2016 edition and it’s finally ready!
This is Punta Cana, the Caribbean’s second busiest airport. The fourth incarnation of TropicalSim’s famous holiday destination brings the new modern passenger terminal as well as new apron, taxiways and other changes in the airport over the past few years. Even though over 5 million passengers passes through the airport yearly, there are no jetways or even air conditioning on most buildings. The oldschool way of boarding via an airstair is the norm around here. You probably already guessed, but no ILS either, however there is a plan to install this navaid in the future. The airport has experienced a very rapid growth, from 3.5 million passengers when we last released this airport in 2007 to 5.1 million passengers in 2013.
There are flights from and to Punta Cana from a wide range of world destinations in Central America, Europe, North America, South America and also the Caribbean itself.
- Highly detailed Punta Cana Airport / MDPC
- Full night illumination
- Photo-scenery featuring full autogen and seamless blending with the default environment
- Prepar3d v2/v3 version features native P3D v2 SDK custom ground
- Compatible with default Prepar3d scenery (Prepar3d versions)
- Compatible with default FSX scenery (FSX version)
- Compatible with default FS9 scenery (FS9 version)
- Compatible with add-on mesh. (FS9, FSX & Prepar3d versions)
- Compatible with add-on landclass (FS9, FSX & Prepar3d versions)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic. (FS9, FSX & Prepar3d versions)
- Usage of the FS9 SDK for FS9 version
- Usage of the FSX SDK for FSX version
- Usage of the Prepar3d v2 SDK for Prepar3d v2 version
For more information click here