Turbulent Designs have today announced the development of a product that helps create the best quality vegetation in Flight Sim, it’s called Terra Flora!
In a post on their website they wrote: “With the success of Real Flora, we’ve had a lot of requests for an expansion to our technology. After a lot of thought and experimentation, we’re proud to announce TERRA FLORA!
TERRA FLORA is the next step in our mission to create the best quality vegetation that not only blends seamlessly in to our scenery, but covers the entire planet.”
Their previous project called Real Flora only covered areas included in their scenery packages, TERRA FLORA now looks to be a global replacement!
- Global replacement for all default autogen
- High definition textures created by Russ White
- Revised colourisation that will also improve our airport vegetation
- Seamless blending between TERRA FLORA and our airport REAL FLORA
- Revised and optimised autogen models to improve performance
- Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4
The release date and pricing for the product is still to come but in the mean time, enjoy these stunning screenshots featuring TERRA FLORA, my favourite has to be the snow covered trees!
For more information click here