Turbulent Designs today announced that their KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport scenery is approaching the beta stage of development!
In a post to the Turbulent Designs forums, Turbulent Design’s Russell Linn wrote: “Good morning! As KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport is nearing Beta, we’re able to share some new screenshots and details with you!”
He went on to say: “KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport will be released on our webstore [with]release date and pricing to come!”
The scenery features high quality modelled buildings and POI, baked ambient occlusion and lighting and will be compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4!
Along with announcing that the scenery is “nearing beta”, Russell also released a set of previews showing off the airport in all its glory!
For more information click here
- Accurate representation of KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- 11.7km2 coverage area including the Falls
- High quality modelled buildings and POI
- Option of High Definition textures and Low Definition textures for quality or performance
- Animated SODE jetways and automated seasonal textures
- Real Flora
- High Definition ground poly
- Baked ambient occlusion and lighting
- High detail custom “Autogen”
- Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4
- Optional Dynamic lighting (P3D v4)
- Optional Lightmaps (FSX)
- Turbulent Designs clutter library