After the release of their Flight School simulator they’re moving on to create their full Flight Simulator and they need a Mission Designer!
They say “To help achieve this ambition, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Mission Designer to work within a passionate team developing Dovetail Games Flight Simulator. The successful candidate must have the ability to design, develop, document, and test gameplay features as well as demonstrate the key soft skills required to work within a quality driven environment.”
- Creation of tutorial & mission specification documents that are an accurate representation of real world aircraft training and incident related situations
- Create realistic training tutorials and highly engaging missions for the game through proprietary editors
- Provide tutorial, mission and gameplay features through all stages of research and production
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions to these
- Extend existing functionality using the “tools” (scripting functions) made available by programmers
- Partner with cross-disciplinary teams to execute the design plan to a high quality.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply here